March 5, 2012

Mind games... and TWINS


Can anyone guess what this is? I will show you in my next post.


But right now I am timing myself to see if I've finally found a system to post a blog without it taking me all afternoon.

I went for a walk just a bit ago, with Alicia 'Licha' the maid at my posada. I accompanied her to the DIF* office to pick up a package of really healthy food that she gets once a month. I went along because I was hoping to make an appointment for a massage. Licha has had massages there, because of old injuries from a roll-over car accident. (It's my impression there are lots of those here. In fact I wondered if I was about to take part in another last week when the bus driver to Vallarta was eating his lunch while driving the windy road!)
As I had suspected, one needs a doctor's orders to get a massage through DIF. But at least I helped Licha carry her heavy bag back here, in the midday heat(!) AND we said hello on the way back to some of her newer family members. They have the carnecería around the corner.
Here is mom Magdalena with 8-month gemelas Regina y Renata, and Alejandra, que tiene 9 años de edad.

And I am about to post this in LESS than a half hour - from my camera... to my computer... to the great ether net - and you. Yeah!!!!

Someone told me what DIF stands for, but I forgot. Maybe tell you that in the next blog too.