July 7, 2009

Wonderful morning.  I'm looking out at the pie cherry tree, whose fruits are turning deliciously red... Just another few days and they'll be ready to pick....
Meanwhile, Susan has been chugging away at my website... and I am so happy! I love collaborating. When the other party is loaded with talent and we're on the same wavelength, and I have no idea what they're doing (and I know I couldn't / don't want to do it) but I am thrilled with the results!  Ahhh. Life is good.
Check out more of Susan's graphic and web design work at:   www.susanweaver.net 
I am also really ticked to have met with my book designers, father-son team Robert and Erik Jacobson at:    www.longfeatherbookdesign.com
So...My next assignment... Million Bead Project BOOK. Keep cranking, girl..! 
But maybe I'll sneak out on a break and snap a picture of those ripening cherries...